Monday, December 1, 2008

So I went to Twilight with all my sisters, mom, and other friends. Twilight actually turned out to be a good movie! And I got to have fun catching up with everyone!


Here's Natalie, her and I have known each other since we were babies because our moms are old highschool friends. I was so excited to catch up with her because I had not seen her for years.


And here is my mom with her friends Ruth, Gaylynn, Ruth and Wendy the bear (she represented the missing friend). Ruth is Natalie's mom.

And of course here is my little sister Sasha or Lu as I call her. She did not want her picture taken. We were also able to visit with my grandparents that night before the movie. I also had not seen them for a long time.
Here is my grandma and grandpa Harmon.
All us girls with grandpa.

0 comments: